cruiser
22 years ago
would be thankfull for any info,on what the run for at your place!Amen
gorob23
22 years ago
you and me both bro

gorob23 at yahoo dot com
hensed
22 years ago
Rob winning bid was $280. I tried bro but wasn't sure how much you wanted them.
hensed
22 years ago
P.S. I've found single too but it's not pretty. Just wait and this yahoo will put them up in 5ers.
beta362
22 years ago
i got a Hemmi Masterpiece maduro for $14.50 and two Untold Story maduros for $15.30 each. if you've even been able to find them, how much have ya'll seen them MSRP?
gorob23
22 years ago
Hensed don't bid on them!! I'll wait till next year thanks anyway bro.
hensed
22 years ago
Rob it already came and went. I was just going to keep a couple for myself and offer up a box split for the rest. I really wasn't persuing them with any conviction.
Users browsing this topic