RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I just returned from my local shop and picked up one of these. I paid $7.99

Are these good?
Did I pay too much?
Cigarick
22 years ago
That sounds about right to me. I tried one last week, and I didn't care for it all that much. Everything else I've sampled from their line has been outstanding, though.
Slimboli
22 years ago
You're fine ... that's what they go for ...

... and you must live in Texas ... LOL! They are very hard to find anywhere else, except in Texas or neighboring states.

I've never had the pleasure, but if it's a Bucanero, it's got to be good ... 😉
al'Thor
22 years ago
Really? I thought that texas thing was a myth! About 6 shops around here carry them - I figured everyone's shop had them!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I bought them in lovely Downtown Plano
tonester666
22 years ago
I can get them in St Louis. I was able to get a box very far from Texas in the West.
gorob23
22 years ago
hey slim we can take care of your problem send me your snailer.
gorob23 at yahoo dot com
xrundog
22 years ago
I loves 'em!
SteveS
22 years ago
I've had a couple and think they're a very good smoke ... if they were more readily available, I'd smoke more ...
mrkmitch
22 years ago
I grabed a couple a few weeks back at a local shop here (Indy) that had a Buc sponsored herf. Smoked one right away and found it a very pleasing maduro. Letting the other one rest to get even better (yum yum). Not sure where you are but the price is right in the ball park. I'm sure you'll enjoy it..... Aaarrrrrgg (with a texas twang). They went quick, and I'm sure we're not close enough to Texas to find anymore coming this way soon.
Users browsing this topic