wwjones44
22 years ago
I had my second Anejo 77 just before midnight on 12/31 and all I can say is "WOW". what a great smoke. I have not been smoking all that long, but I have tried most of the "super premiums" and a handful of ISOMs, and IMHO this is the best cigar I have smoked - by far!! Better than Opus, better than PAM , better than the Siglo VI I had last week. Great construction, great light, great ash, great taste. Wish I could smoke these every day!!
I have a few more resting. Hope they can last for a while.
puskarich
22 years ago
I had similar thoughts on the Anejo 50. I gifted out a few of mine before I had a chance to smoke one. Glad I kept a few in reserve to smoke later. Now I'm wishing I had bought more. Lesson learned.
deadeyedick
22 years ago
I might agree this is one of the best smoking right now but not a fair comparison with the Siglo which will not even start to show it's true character for many years.
IMHO

DED
Users browsing this topic