ajeroth
22 years ago
This was my first smoke of the year. I finally found one at my local place. It smelled great before lighting. It was a nice and dark Maduro. The puch worked pretty well but was hard to get it going at first. Then after about a quarter inch it opened right up. Tasted good right off the bat and pretty much stayed the same the whole time. I thought it was going to be high in nicotene but it didn't seem that way to me. Just nice and smooth. The chisel feature was kind of hard to smoke. I couldn't decide if I wanted the hole on the top or the bottom. When it faces up you have to tilt the cigar up. And when the hole is on the bottom you just tilt it down more. I think i'd enjoy these a little more as a regular cigar. Overall a good smoke with good construction. But the chisel is just a gimmick...

ajeroth
coma-one
22 years ago
try the maduro, WOW a very good smoke. I don't punch the chissel I just clip the end. I had one for New Year's, and it was great, very full bodied smoke and great flavor profile.
ajeroth
22 years ago
Clipping the end didn't unravel it? I thought it might.

ajeroth
Users browsing this topic