patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hello,

I am new to this site but not to cigars. I have been smoking for about 6 or 7 years now and hav eacquired a taste for full bodied smokes. I do not like them spicy just rich and smooth...

Any suggestions?

I really love the La Flor Dominicana Limitado and the 2x Legero Chisel not to mention the Camacho Carojo 11/8

chancoln
22 years ago
Try El Rico Habano, La Gloria Cubana Serie R or Bucanero Full Sail
docrks
22 years ago
Bolivar Coronas Gigantes or Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona (Habanas) - make sure you're sitting down,,,,,
GTofMurphy
22 years ago
Oliva "O"
Belinda "Black"
JL Salazar
Utlimates
EL Rey Del Mundo

GT
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
JDNA

CAO Gol

Bucanero Texas Star & El Capitan

'64 Padron

Mayorga High Octane

Perdomo Cuban Parejo

Fuente Anjeo & Cuban Belicoso

turnberry
22 years ago
And the new CAO MX2 is a pretty good candidate for this group as well.
Big John
22 years ago
The full-bodied smokes that I enjoy, and can still taste my beer while I'm Smoking are
Camacho Corojo
Cohiba XV
CAO Extreme

So now ya know.
John
patman
  • patman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thanx for all of the input. I have never had many of the smokes y'all have mentioned here but am looking forward to trying them. A few of my other favroites are:

Davidoff - Melinium Blen
La Flor Dominicana - Face Off
Indian Tabac - Super Furte - Maduro
Charlie
22 years ago
Oliva O
Joya de Nicaruga Antanna
Partagas Black

Charlie
arwings
22 years ago
Hey!.........It's all been said. Agree with everyone. However, there is one obscure cigar that I have found to taste full-bodied, even though it is touted as medium-bodied (a matter of subjective, personal taste). To me, Quintero, any variety, but especially the lonsdale, is a full-bodied smoke. They are a sandwich cigar but quite good. I had the opportunity to try the ISOM version in the Grand Cayman's last year and it was also quite good, and a great bargain compared to some of the more well known brands. Just my thoughts.................
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Bolivar Fuerte...

Full bodied and smooth as silk.
hulupoyga
22 years ago
The davidoff millenium is a powerhouse.
Stickbow
22 years ago
I'm with you Patman on the La Flor Dominicana double ligero chisels. These are tasty. As far as a full bodied this would be my list in order of fullness.
JDNA Gran Counsel
La Flor Dominicana double ligero
CAO Extreme bellicose
Cohiba XV 660 pyramid
Users browsing this topic