mrtelcom
22 years ago
Watcha smoking?

I broke into the 858 SG vault and enjoyed the balmy January night while watching my Britcoms. Hyacinth was her usual awful self, and the cigar was fantastic.

Off to watch "Hear My Song"
Uriah Heef
22 years ago
I split a Drew Estate Medusa that I'd had for a while with two friends. I liked it.
Then I smoked a CAO Anniversary box pressed stick. Home run for that one.


70ish degrees here in the Dallas area-very nice.....
HockeyDad
22 years ago
...Bucanero Z in the afternoon under a hot Florida sun and an Ashton VSG to close out the evening.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
A Bahia Maddy toro from 1993 made in the Tambor factory in Costa Rica and the taste is sublime. X
MDavis
22 years ago
My first Diamond Crown (#5). Great smoke - worth every penny.
hensed
22 years ago
Buc full sail Arrrrrgggghhhh! and Cohiba XV
tonester666
22 years ago
I am smoking vicariously thru you all this weekend.
pabloescabar
22 years ago
saturday nights alright fo fighting but was partagas black
CWFoster
22 years ago
just burnt down a Lord Horatio, it was very enjoyable! Got it from one of the BOTL who was feeling generous!
redsquid
22 years ago
Licenciados (Soberano? approx 8x52). Very mild, but not bad. It made a huge difference in the speed you smoke it, so far as flavor and burn (more so than usual). Still curious about their Cameroons.
tmac7
22 years ago
Smoked A RASS and a DC Maximus Robusto #5
eleltea
22 years ago
Does Saturday afternoon count? I had to work Saturday night. In the afternoon I had one of those yummy Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Coronas Slim and X forced me to buy.
mroptimistic
22 years ago
Too darned cold to go outside. Snowed all day yesterday and I dont like going out to smoke when its that cold, I only end up rushing the cigar and not enjoying it.
beta362
22 years ago
I had a Montecristo White label Toro (that thing was friggin' huge!) yesterday afternoon with a buddy of mine at the Grand Casino in Tunica, MS.
It was good, real smooth, and burned very evenly...I had like a 3-inch ash going... but it was too mild for my tastes.
Lowman
22 years ago
Went to a herf during the afternoon and smoked:

Fuente Work of Art Maduro
Padron Serie 1926 #9
Ashton VSG Sorcerer

Low

Users browsing this topic