THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago

Over the years I've had a few cigars bloom in my humidors. The latest being a couple of Oliva O maduros and some Hoyo 75 oscuros. With the Olivas, 3 bloomed in the middle of 15 others. Why not all of them? They all came from the same box so were probably made under the same conditions with the same crop of tobacco. The Hoyos were in my "on deck" humi and I have more stored
in my coolerdor. In great anticipation I rushed to the basement to check them, but no bloom. All of my hygrometers have been calibrated. I use PG and check them often. Why some and not others? Do you guys see some brands that bloom more than others? Is this typical of what the rest of you see?
sketcha
22 years ago
Mysteries of the universe.

From what I gather, this is pretty common. No one seems to know why. It's just one of those things.
beta362
22 years ago
Apparently, trying to understand and predict bloom is like trying to understand women!!
Users browsing this topic