EvilJAR
  • EvilJAR
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hey guys. I'm new to the board and have got a question. Are these any good? I'm always tempted to pick some up but the artwork on the box keeps freaking me out. It's like the evil,nekkid,midgit,version of Willy Wonka offering me a stick. Thoughts?
Thom
22 years ago
LOL! I've never tried 'em, but that is one funny description. Oh, man, evil midget willie wonka. That's funny.
captainfudgie
22 years ago
DO NOT BID ON THESE CIGARS!!! THEY ARE HORRIBLE & PUTRID,
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! TRUST ME , WHOULD I LIE?
cayman2b
22 years ago
Evil- sounds like your smoke..
cayman
eleltea
22 years ago
What fools these mortals be.
redsquid
22 years ago
I got a pack of these. I really like ITs, and have had decent luck with the few Nestor cigars I've tried. I even kind of liked the freaky art work. I received them, and they looked beautiful. Excellent construction, perfect cap. The wrapper had that nice grainy brown of a tasty Sumatra, it's sungrown, but don't recall the origin. Pre-light aroma was pleasant. Initial light was easy, with a nice draw... Then the flavor. Well, only one thing came to mind. Oh Puck! Well, maybe some age will bring them around, lots of age. It was one of the few cigars I couldn't finish (I don't like to waste ANY cigar). I have a hard time getting across what it tasted like, but dang, it wasn't good. I will of course attempt to smoke a couple more as time passes, just to see if they come around. But, I certainly won't be purchasing any more. If you like the flavor, more power to you, because everything else about it was fine. Just very much not for me.
dbguru
22 years ago
Red... You like IT cammy legends perfectos? I bring a coupl to the next herf for you.

DB
redsquid
22 years ago
Ooh la la, yes. I could never afford them, then we finally got a box of grandes through cbid at a decent price and I was tapped out! Not sure what I've got you might like.
tonester666
22 years ago
I like hockey. We use pucks.
5augie5
22 years ago
I agree with the captain, terrible horrible smokes that I can't keep myself from bidding on! HAve my second box of toro's in the mail. IMHO it's a great 'gar for the puck....er buck.
dbguru
22 years ago
Red...
managed to score a bakers dozen of these on another site for around $34. Just a bit over $2.50 a smoke!! These are the 5 1/2 x54 perfectos with the band in the middle of the cigar. I like these much better than the Gorillas they get out here. I'll bring a couple for you in the nex meeting... Which is... When is a good date for you?
Users browsing this topic