dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Seattle Area CBid Herfers,

After taking a sabbatical for the holidays, we are on this next Thursday (Jan 15th?) 4-6pm at McCormick & Schmicks Harborside on Westlake Ave. on the shores of Lake Union. Look forward to seeing you there. And Happy New Year!!!!!
turnberry
22 years ago
I'll be there!
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Can't wait to burn a good one with you guys. I'll be there.

Dave
johnfs
22 years ago
Always room for one more!

Works for me.

J
redsquid
22 years ago
Be there or be L7. I'll probably be bringing a buddy of mine. He's not a cbidder *gasp*, but that's only because he doesn't compute. You dig?
johnfs
22 years ago
johnfs
22 years ago
I've only have one left from the trades and have reviews to give. They were all so good that I can't post them, don't want to drive up the bids you know.

J
redsquid
22 years ago
Ah, those Dictadors don't come up anymore anyhow. Glad I got them when I did. 😉
smelly4tay
22 years ago
.....And the countdown begins.

-I have an MX2 for Matt(dbguru)
-A Buc for Johnfs
-Gurkha for Fred(turnberry)

Bringin a short story, Ashton Puro Sol, extra MX2's, and my AF SG's. Gonna be the best 2 hours of the year!!!! Can't wait to meet you guys, trade a few sticks, and burn one down. See ya Thurs.!!!!

Dave
johnfs
22 years ago
Hope I can dig deep enough to find something y'all like.

CAO "Trucker" caps courtesy of the man himself J Huber.
turnberry
22 years ago
Dave:
You are the man! Want to ditch these other guys and meet somewhere else? 🙂
johnfs
22 years ago
Hey! wait! no!
dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Wait a sec... Turn.... we're building a good group here, I got New Years presents for all of you coming.
Kazama may be coming as well. Turns out he's a high school classmate of mine and if it were'nt for Cbid....

PS Let's try and get a good size table at McCormicks
tommorrow at 4-4:15pm
dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just a reminder ....
We're on for this afternoon. And I got New year's gifts for all of you who show up. Plus looking forward to trades.

Designated smoke for tonight. - La Perla Habana Black Pearl Robusto. (first try)
Users browsing this topic