mydsooner
22 years ago
Im not sure if it's e-chick's wonderful pic's,or is it a call out for a birthday club?



E-chick.....post more pic's so I can get to the bottom of this. I must find out!
mroptimistic
22 years ago
I think its neither, pictures of old socks would get many more people interested.
Slimboli
22 years ago
... someone posting in the wrong forum ... 😉

Anyone want to talk 'Cigars or Related'?
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Welcome back Slim! I hope Tahoe was great.
jjohnson28
22 years ago
Slim said "Anyone want to talk 'Cigars or Related'?"

Not me,I wanna talk about my old socks or more specific my old underware.My girlfriend thinks I should get new ones as some of the elastic is begging to become loose.I want to spend the money on cigars and go natural. What do you guys think? ;0)
jjohnson28
22 years ago
begging = begining,same dif I guess...LOL
Slimboli
22 years ago
LOL @ jj ...

... it just wouldn't be the same around here without you ... so WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?

Good to see you posting again ...

eleltea
22 years ago
The answer to the question is pix of E-Chick, followed by pix of camouflaged automobiles.
Users browsing this topic