Triple_D
22 years ago
Looking for cigar smokers in La for a mini herf. email me at [email protected]
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
My time is VERY limited these days, but maybe....grond and Burky?
grond
22 years ago
I'm here. Let me know a time and place. I'll be in BR sometime next week.

Cheers,

Grond

email is rpope123 at bellsouth dot net
grond
22 years ago
I'm here. Let me know a time and place. I'll be in BR sometime next week.

Cheers,

Grond

email is rpope123 at bellsouth dot net
Triple_D
22 years ago
Kewl I had one guy from Crowley email me from this post also. My best days would be Saturday evenings, Sunday's, and Tuesday's. Would need to find a place that would be easy for everyone to go to.
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Triple_D,
When you say Crowley are you speaking of tugs and barges?
Burky4467
22 years ago
Fellas-
I'm here in Baton Rouge, if you guys come up with a date let me know.

camscrib @ bellsouth . net
Triple_D
22 years ago
If you want to herf in Louisiana post here
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4542 

That will make it easier to get everyone together 🙂
Users browsing this topic