dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thinking of trying these at some point. Does anyone here have any feedback on Cusano 18 cigars?? (the 18 year aged ones)
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I've had the toro and for a mild medium cigar with lot's of complexity and superb taste....THEY SUCK! X
La10870
22 years ago
One of the mildest in the Cusano lineup, but a great morning smoke for that 7am front nine. Perfect construction and great burn.
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
What x said...
I bought a box of these a while ago and I think I have one left (maybe). They are a really good mild stick. You won't be disappointed with these. But know that only 18 come in a box... sticking with the whole "18" theme.
osage
22 years ago
A good cigar for the price. Just smoked the robusto size today. Paid $3.75
dbguru
  • dbguru
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
well, I just won a half box (9) on an alternate site from a guy I've dealt with before at $3.00 a stick. Based on your comments, I'm looking forward to these.

DB
Users browsing this topic