tommyt99
22 years ago
5pk of Padron 3000 is $21-MSRP. Closing tonight @$27-!Just dont understand
smelly4tay
22 years ago
understand what?

The 3000 is one of the finest cigars for any price.

Now tell me......why are Macanudo's going for 3+ dollars a stick?!?!?!

beta362
22 years ago
yeah that's crazy....they sell on CI for $21! I noticed that too when I was looking at the auctions.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
It's the "you ain't gonna outbid me" syndrome. X
tommyt99
22 years ago
Yes, I truly believe it is "I'M GONNA WIN THIS LOT" syndrome
beta362
22 years ago
hmmm, well i'm all about the "I got these 'gars for half price!" syndrome!
tommyt99
22 years ago
Me THREE, I wish "C-Biders" would do some simple homework before driving up the market for us "value smokers"!
mroptimistic
22 years ago
half price or less is what I like to see:)
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
tommy99, you should be thanking those folks. Their overbidding is financing your future good deal. No business can survive for long selling goods below cost. Just grin smugly and be patient, they'll come around again. Some bidders live in areas where cigars are outrageously taxed or they may already be getting a shipment so they say," What the hey."
dbguru
22 years ago
Value on Cbid are for lesser known smokes that you like. Padron 3000s are a very well known smoke and bid up to retail ranges here on Cbid. However if thats' the smoke you want, you might consider the non-auction route. Padron Delicias on the other hand are a wonderful "go to" smoke that for some reason, doesn't get the same attention. at 5x46, it is a very tasty 45 minute smoke and excellent for the cold winter conditions. Yet they seem to go out at 2.00 a stick, which to me is a wonderful value.
eleltea
22 years ago
It's deja vu all over again.
sketcha
22 years ago
Ditto THL and LLT.

Old subject.
sketcha
22 years ago
BTW,

LLT's comment sounds redundant, but it's not. This subject is so old, it's sagging down to its knees.
tommyt99
22 years ago
THL, good point, but I am not thanking those people, they are suckers. C-Bid is not only surviving, but making a profit. Don't kid yourself, they would not be in service tonight if they were not. C-Bid controls each lot by, #1 QUANTITY, #2 OPENING BID, #3 BID INCREMENT. There are numerous "spin-off's" from an idea. This is one of them from "CI". Nothing wrong with that, this is America, where capitalism prevails over all. I love it, I love CI, and love C-Bid, and I love you too!
Users browsing this topic