gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Ok gang what do we know about these? I have a buddy that loves them. Look interesting anybody got a review?
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Ok cigar, good for the price. I think that one of the old davidoff blenders makes this cigar, but dont think that means this cigar has davidoff taste. I would try I for the price. i give it a low to middle "C" for a grade.

GIG'EM,

Dan
chancoln
22 years ago
I had one and don't care for another. I thought the Cigar was underfill. The smoke was alittle hot in your mouth.
gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thank you! thats good enough forme right now.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I like the sungrown cedars but I don't like the Fonseca Mit Zeder. X
cooksta2
22 years ago
I have had quite a few and I think they are a pretty good smoke, but one out of every few had a flat taste
Users browsing this topic