Cavallo
  • Cavallo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
just lit up a Cu Avana, looks like an 898 or corona grande, and the ash on it is weird. smokes fine and all, but the ash looks like it's covered with suede. never seen that before on an ash. anyone have this before?

antonio
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I once a dominatrix that was covered in leather. Does that count? X
eleltea
22 years ago
X, I deduce that you left out the verb 'ate' in the above sentence. Am I correct?
Cavallo
  • Cavallo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
x: only if her "ASH" was covered in leather. and you were smoking her.

mmmmm... leather...

antonio
coda
22 years ago
Cavallo,

Does the ash "suede" look like a lot of tiny white dots? If so, they are the burnt little pockets of oil in the wrapper. According to "The Cigar Smoker's Faq", before The Burning, they were the "tooth" on a Cameroon wrapper. I've also seen the ash dots on Sumatran wrappers. Personally, I like them.

Otherwise, I hope you didn't accidentally smoke your dog's chew toy.
Users browsing this topic