jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Did a search on the boards and didn't come up with anything on these. They are supposed to be made with extensively aged binder, filler and wrapper. They are currently only offered in churchill and robusto. Any info?
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Jerry,
This is the info I pulled up:

"Bahia Gold White Label is made completely from aged tobaccos. The Ecuadorian Wrapper is 4 years old. The binder is 5 year old Nicaraguan tobacco and the filler is 7 years old and is also from Nicaragua. This new line from Bahia is hard to find and comes in Churchill and Robusto sizes only."


I know where singles can be had, and by the box.

Jerry, e-mail me @ dgrubworm44 at aoldotcom, and I will give you a few sites to look at.

Dave
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Jerry,

e-mail replied.

Dave
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Good gars. X
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
X...worth going after a half box? or just a few sticks?
smelly4tay
22 years ago
I'm in if you do it Jerry. Three way split with X, I am definitely down for also. Money or gars', just e-mail me your preference.

Dave
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I don't need any,guys but I'm curious what you're paying for the box? X
smelly4tay
22 years ago
All set to go Jerry!

e-mail sent
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Eagerly awaiting!
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Meeee toooo! Nicaragua + aged = YUM!!!!!!
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Will be here in the morning Jerry......OH YEAH!!!!
turnberry
22 years ago
Smoked one of these for the first time a couple of days ago. Very nice medium bodied cigar.
Users browsing this topic