crf450man
22 years ago
I was hopeing that someone could help me find a place on the net that I could find Fuente Hemingways, FFOX, and/or sharks and get an ok deal on them. I am starting to develope a tast for full flavored smokes and want to try the best. I've looked at my local cigar shops but no one has any.

Email [email protected]

I really appreciate the help and look farward to talking to you all.

Shawn (newbie)
Slimboli
22 years ago
Being limited releases, the Sharks will always be hard to find on the internet ... and will be grossly overpriced if you do find them.

Even with more availablity (but not much) you will pay three times as much for Opus X on the web ... as you would at your local tobacconist, if they had them.

You can get Hemingway's a number of places, including Cigarbid ... just watch for them.

Try a 'Google' search, and you will see what I mean ...
mhelfe19
22 years ago
crf450man
22 years ago
Thank you slim. I'll keep my eyes and ears open at my local shop. I would really like to try an Anjeo or FFOX so paying extra for my first few cigars, until I find them in a shop SOME where, is what I guess I'm going to have to do.
Thank you for helping me along on my quest to becoming a better better man with better smokes.

crf450man
22 years ago
Thanks Mark. Very helpful with the Hemingways. I'll just have to keep checking my local cigar shop. If nothing else the owner will know that i'm very interested and let me know when he gets some in, if any.

Shawn
crf450man
22 years ago
Thanks Mark. Very helpful with the Hemingways. I'll just have to keep checking my local cigar shop. If nothing else the owner will know that i'm very interested and let me know when he gets some in, if any.

Shawn
crf450man
22 years ago
Thanks Mark. Very helpful with the Hemingways. I'll just have to keep checking my local cigar shop. If nothing else the owner will know that i'm very interested and let me know when he gets some in, if any.

Shawn
crf450man
22 years ago
Sorry about all the replys. My P O S computer is frezzing up on me 🙂
crf450man
22 years ago
SHERPA Thank you, great advice I will be loging on and keeping my eyes open.

Shawn
crf450man
22 years ago
Thank you for the help Jay. I will be doing so this afternoon. I can't wait to try one of the best.


I've been bidding on cigar here for a little over a week and have spent four times the amount of money that i was alotted (Wife). I'm hooked and can't stop, must keep bidding!!!!!

Shawn
Users browsing this topic