redsquid
22 years ago
Kazama, it be bronzespike on the mail that's hot.
Kazama
22 years ago
Thanks Redsquid. Email on the way.

Come on Smelly, I can't email you without an address.
turnberry
22 years ago
Larry:
smelly's email is dgrubworm44 at aol dot com

Nice to meet you and looking forward to the next time.
Kazama
22 years ago
Fred

Thanks for the addy and also thank you for the "three caps" identification method. That, and the information Smelly gave me helped out a ton. It's not like I pulled out a jewelers loup, but once I knew what to look for, the three caps were easy to spot.

The table we were at was so long, and you and I were at opposite ends so we didn't get to talk that much.
Next month I'm going to sit at the other end so we will be able to hear each other.

Kazama
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Hi Larry....sorry bout the e-mail. When is your b-day. I will add you to my list?

Nice work Fred, comin through in the clutch. Thank you.

Matt, A Huge thank you for the New Year package!!! Then to make a seperate trip out to your car for a good-one I had never tried was a very nice thing to do! Thank you again.

Dave

johnfs
22 years ago
Fred that Don Carlos was from the trade that got me the Don Douglas.

Scott was my invite that is a CI guy that hasn't got the muster to Cbid yet. He was amazed by the trading frenzie and the generousity of the group.

One question, Superbowl herf?

Kazama
22 years ago
John, if you were handing out AF's, did I get the Double Chateau Sungrown from you and the Punch from Matt? Or was it the other way around? Man, I am so confused, but from the looks of things I am not alone.

Smelly, email sent this afternoon. My birthday is actualy next Saturday, the 24th. I am one year from the Black Birthday (the big fifty).
I have heard that it's all downhill after 50, so I guess I have one good year left! 😉

Superbowl Herf. Count me in. I have another gathering to go to but there is No Smoking at that one so I will just make an appearance there and join you guys wherever. Fox's Sports Bar? Maybe Nesby Glasgow will show again. GO DAWGS!

dbguru
22 years ago
I've got plans for the Super Bowl but would hope we can get together early Feb.
turnberry
22 years ago
Can't make a Superbowl meet either due to other commitments. Planning on February though.
Thom
22 years ago
The next time you guys plan a herf please post it. I live in Ellensburg and wouldn't mind traveling if the pass is looking good.

Thom
Thomkokenge(at)hotmail.com
turnberry
22 years ago
Thom:
We would welcome you joining us! And if the KC Board of Health proceeds according to plan we will have nowhere to meet here in King County and may have to come your direction:-)
Users browsing this topic