crabbylane
22 years ago
Hey everyone...I just won my first bid on c-bid !! I'm so excited. Not really sure what I bought but HEY I won!! I'm getting Don Tomas Candela Churchill (5-Pack) I bought for 7 dollars...??? good buy or not???
Good smoke?? I got this huge humidor for christmas, so I really need to put something in it. Well my "5" will be a start!

Rick
jjohnson28
dz130
22 years ago
Congratulations, and welcome to the insanity.
delarob
22 years ago
Tell us.... How huge is huge? Cause unless it's about the size of, o say, your bathroom, it ain't big enough.

congrats, and condolences. 😉
al'Thor
22 years ago
Congrats, Rick and welcome. If you're new to cigars, I recommend going to the trades board and getting in on the "Newbie Trades" - after you have some cigars to trade of course. Don't worry about what you have to offer - they'll take care of you and hook you up with an experienced guy who will trade you for a nice selection of cigars you're sure to enjoy - it will help give you figure out what you like and introduce you to some of the favorites around here. The Don Thomas candela are pretty decent and yes $7 for a 5 pack is hard to beat. Have fun and look forward to seeing you around! (oh, and be sure to read the "newbie" threads on this board - good advice for helping you increase your knowledge, etc....)
dave97402
22 years ago
Congrats Rick....so.....does your wife know? LOL

Fellas...he does have way too much room in his humi! If anyone needs to "make room" in theirs....he could handle it..!!

Way to go Rick.....better go out and buy a cooler!

Dave
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Wecome Rick and Congrats. BUY THE COOLER NOW. If this stinking new law passes we will all need to load up.
cooksta2
22 years ago
welcome to the addiction Rick! It is a good idea to hit the trade boards and find some of the vets to help you with a selection. You will find this is the best group of guys on any board related to cigars. Good luck and smoke plenty
gvlagos
22 years ago
Hey Rick...
soo..you have a humi that needs cigars?
i think i can help MUHAHAHAH 🙂
shoot me with an email gvlagos at uiuc dot edu
-George
arwings
22 years ago
Welcome to the journey Rick! You'll settle down here just fine. Love your enthusiasm! Hell, I even have faint memories of when I actually had money instead of cigars. Look around for an Igloodor; you'll need one, or two. The best deal I've found is at Sam's Club. The 120 quart Polar Igloo for, I believe, either $37.99 or $39.99. Either way, it's a great deal. Good to have you!
crabbylane
22 years ago
email sent...you all are awesome!!!
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
I am sure I too can help out in removing some of the air in that humi. Shoot me an e-mail.

c3 at socal dot rr dot com

Doug
crabbylane
22 years ago
e-mail sent...thanks so much!!
grond
22 years ago
I have a whole coolerador of daily smokes along the lines of the Don's you bought. I'll throw in a few quality smokes as well to get you started. Email your address to

rpope123 at bellsouth dot net

Cheers,

grond
crabbylane
22 years ago
e-mail sent...thank you too....
KingofSmithville
22 years ago
Ahhhhh ... what the heck. Always glad to help a newbie.

[email protected]

-Marc- "KingofSmithville"
crabbylane
22 years ago
e-mail sent...WOW where's that cooler!
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Your package is on the way. It looks like you had better start bidding on another humi soon. Hope you enjoy and good luck with the jawbreaker.
CWFoster
22 years ago
email me your addy: doittome1959(at)aol(dot)com
bassdude
22 years ago
Wait a year. I have to stay off the auctions cause I see all these great prices and I wanna bid, wanna bid, wanna bid, wanna bid, wanna bid, wanna bid, wanna bid

OK so I ain't a Gunthrie

BAM!!! Last cbid bill 4 hunren dolla
Users browsing this topic