His_Royal_Highness
22 years ago
I just got my first box of ISOM's that I ordered. I just can't wait until they get acclimated to their new home and I can fire one up!!
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
...who are you and why are you poking fun at us??????

Now, send me a cigar!
dave97402
22 years ago
What he said!!!
tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
hehe.....I can't wait to smoke one of those fine smokes, either, your highness!!
Slimboli
22 years ago
tarheel4lyf --- that THAT is just too friggin funny ...
His_Royal_Highness
22 years ago
kcpaco
22 years ago
Newbie trying to find reputable place to order ISOM's. Just wondering where you odered them from? Thanks.
lenny4z
22 years ago
kcpaco, I doubt anyone is going to post a Cuban source here. Besides tha fact that these sources are usually closely guarded, it is against the ruls of this message baord. But if you provide your email address, someone may be willing to send you the info.

-Lenny
kcpaco
22 years ago
Sorry I am new and didn't know. It'd be great if someone could email me at [email protected]. Thanks
kcpaco
22 years ago
Sorry I am new and didn't know. It'd be great if someone could email me at [email protected]. Thanks
Users browsing this topic