al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Ideas have been kicked around - let's nail something down! Email me if you want to get together - I'm thinking maybe in Addison - for a cigarbid (and maybe others) DFW area herf.

ethanareed at sbcglobal.net

djheater
22 years ago
ummm what's DFW?

Addison sounds close to Elmhurst, if that's in Illinois maybe I can get there from here.
bassdude
22 years ago
ha ha, Dallas Fort Worth.

Where is Elmhurst, how for from St Louis MO?

And now Ethan's favorite phrase, Threadjack-off.
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Sweet! Just get on I55, take it south for about 300 miles, then get onto U.S. 75, a couple hundred more miles and you'll get to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area (DFW)
djheater
22 years ago
Well Dallas\Fort Worth is what I thought at first but Addison is right next door so I was hopeful...

The arch is about 4.5 hours straight down 55 from me.

Where are the Chicago HERF's? 😉 sorry Ethan, ok I'm done, move along...
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Why is it called DFW? When you look at a map and read left to right as most people do, Ft. Worth is first since it is west of Dallas then you get to Dallas, so shouldnt it be FWD? Just a thought. Smart ass off.
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Dallas is better, so the "D" goes first...
chipslave
22 years ago
Ethan... I will come if I can pitch a tent on your lawn.
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Don't you be pitchin' no tent around me - you do that with your girlfriend.....
eleltea
22 years ago
DFW is in alphabetical order. But Fort Worth is better. ;o)
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
WrongOooo, Ft. Worth always seems to be in a rebuilding stage. They still have that building that was destroyed by a tornado ~4 years ago. They should implode that thing. It's an eyesore.
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
O.k. children, plenty of time to argue about who has the better city when we get together... still waiting on emails from interested parties...
E-Chick
22 years ago
I propose y'all come to my house for a herf...

DFW is WAY too far for me...

:)

Marla
bassdude
22 years ago
sounds good to me. Where ya at Marla? We'll grab a huge chunk of the Midwest and head out.
Uriah Heef
22 years ago
Hey althor email me....I'd love to be in on the herf I'll take pictures!

[email protected]

Plano's Two bros cigars is the best place for herfin' imho
johnfs
22 years ago
Well if you find youself in PNW while looking for DFW you are lost.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Two Bro's is great, but BYOB
Jack Astor's is great too

Neither are near to Useless. I hear there are at least two out there.

We could have one at Two Bro's invite everyone and see who shows up.

The BOTL's in Euless could have one another day invite everyone and see who shows up.

al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
yeah, we could do the DFW herf in Addison (Londoner?) and an East Side herf at 2 bros.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
So it is written, so it shall be done.
Users browsing this topic