KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Sad thing....for us anyway (not so much for Charlie;), is that is only ONE side of his HUMI...LOL.


All one can say is.......DAYUMM!!!
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Tim

You are welcome to come on in.................

Charlie
tonyt722
17 years ago
Hell I am only next door in PA...will have to make a road trip to meet up with the Cincy crew sometime.
polokalypse
t33bone
17 years ago
I see a nice box the of Oliva O blue bands there. Yummy
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Those Oliva O's are gone today....

Charlie
8trackdisco
17 years ago
Send that humidor to Andytv. He needs cigars!
njstone
17 years ago
Man, always fun to look at pics of your walk-in, Charlie! What a beautiful thing.
borndead1
17 years ago
Just out of view: 10 boxes of Puros Indios.
peanut
17 years ago
You are my hero!
rem_boileremt
17 years ago
Ooooh, pretty! Me likey!

If only I could get my family to agree to let me dedicate some space for a walkie.

And then Turdblossom would have to come and build it for me.

Someday...
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Jules

good idea......this was a cedar closet off the Man Room that I stole for my own.......

Charlie
BA285215
17 years ago
Now I have to buy another fridge to keep up...LOL.

Muncie1SG
CURRAHEE
Propadope61
17 years ago
start smoking
Nicar
14 years ago
Hey Tuck, I found part of Charlies walk in pics....

I think I got one those humis in the middle..definately not with the cigars he has... damn
Users browsing this topic