jackconrad
17 years ago
Tarzan , Cheetah and Jane !
2213382.JPG

Click to View Image146 View(s)

Goathead50
17 years ago
Ungawa Cheetah, Umbweebwee
apachelm
17 years ago
^ you telling Cheetah you would "hit" him?
wvwa34
17 years ago
whos doin who????
ScottHar
17 years ago
The chimp looks nervous.

ScottHar
MixFixJ
17 years ago
Africa........Where men are men, and the Chimps are nervous.
knokmdwn
17 years ago
I remember watching this as a kid. Johnny Weismiller if I recall correctly. I remember seeing some with the guy that was Tarzan before him but I can't remember his name.

Wasn't Weismiller an Olympic swimmer or something?
rweyant
17 years ago
yes, I watched the Tarzan films as I was growing up, Weissmueller was a two time Olympic Champion, he made about 15 Tarzan films from 1932 thru 1947, he then started a new series of films and a TV series called Jungle Jim. Unfortunately he married about 4 or 5 times and went thru his $, he ended up as a greeter at Ceasars Palace in Vegas for a short time prior to passing away.
jackconrad
17 years ago
Born in Windber , Pa. right outside of Johnstown.
big chief
17 years ago
there was movie Tarzan before Weissmueller?
jackconrad
17 years ago
The 1st was Elmo Linclon and then Buster Crabbe..
Charlie
17 years ago
Weismuller was the best............

Charlie
jackconrad
14 years ago
smokestaxx
14 years ago
which ones the chimp???
Users browsing this topic