muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Just for you...goes out in the AM (Saturday that is!)

M
2307102.jpg

Click to View Image95 View(s)

tonyt722
17 years ago
NICE!!! Charlie gonna likey
tbrochin
17 years ago
THAT is AWESOME!
normoo
17 years ago
Charlie
17 years ago
Mike

Thanks bro, gotta send you some cigars as I still owe you a few...will try and get em out this week.

Charlie
xddco
17 years ago
Hey, I think I know that guy.....
burgess_b
17 years ago
now THAT is a work i would like!!!
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
#5 - Glad you like it...I checked USPS...it may be there today. That'd be quick!

M
angus13
17 years ago
leonardo
17 years ago
Charlie
17 years ago
the pen and Ink arrived today and it is really great.

Thanks brother.

Charlie
pabloescabar
17 years ago
chit I think this one looks better than the real thing
t33bone
17 years ago
^ LOL

Suhweeeet
jackconrad
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic