05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Wiating for the morning beverages
405.JPG

Click to View Image256 View(s)

DrMaddVibe
15 years ago
Oh, I see how it is...you'd rather just stay at the resorts when you visit Florida instead of hooking up with the Central FL BOTL's...Ok...it's all right.

🍺
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Wife had a plan and we all had to obey da plan
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
plus,i didnt smoke the whole time there.
DrMaddVibe
15 years ago
Well, we see who's wearing the pants in that house![frypan]
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
there was no time to listen to complaining wife
DrMaddVibe
15 years ago
Sayyy...that a skort you wearin'?[whip]
elk hunter
15 years ago
NOW we're talkin'!!!!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
HockeyDad
15 years ago
MISSED HERF OPPORTUNITY OUTRAGE!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
I didnt see any sign
DrMaddVibe
15 years ago

I didnt see any sign

05busa wrote:





Here's YOUR sign!!!

I *****ED UP BIG TIME AND DECIDED TO BAIL ON MY FLORIDA BOTL'S
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
I thought u were on the TJ banWagon and hated Busa!!!!!
DaQueenBeez
15 years ago
HI MRS. BUSA!!!!!

Looks like a WONDERFUL time, Anthony! (Which resort were you at?) I think, given the choice between the company of hairy cigar smoking fellas or the company of 2 sweet princesses and one VERY pretty lady, you made the better choice and they're just jealous! LOL! Hope this was near the beginning of the trip, and you got a little sun while you were there, though! Ya look like some pasty white segway ridin' jester from New Jersey or somethin'!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Haaaaa...yes!!!



We stayed at Pop Century and this was at epcot at mexico
DrMaddVibe
15 years ago

I thought u were on the TJ banWagon and hated Busa!!!!!

05busa wrote:




HUH???

:-s


I don't know what you're smoking.
Northsidepk
15 years ago
I didn't know they sold cocktails at disney....
jackconrad
15 years ago
Hell yeah i love the Animal Kingdom Tiki bars..!
jackconrad
15 years ago
Oh look there's Cheetah and Jane,,,..
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Haaaa...beers around da world also
Users browsing this topic