nickatnite
15 years ago

Wiating for the morning beverages

05busa wrote:





That's Busa...gotta be first in line for that morning drink🍺




🤣
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
the lines get long there
nickatnite
15 years ago

the lines get long there

05busa wrote:





you got a point there.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
if someone stays in line u can keep going back
phillyjack
15 years ago
Fiesta Margarita time of the Beers around the world epcot tour yes we love that game too.. Will be back down end of July Have you tried a Disney Cruise I must say do it the kids go to their clubs and the adults get to go play.. Dude I saw yuengling beer in epcot they wanted 6.25 for a glass wow
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Yikes....6.25 for yuengling



no cruise yet,but thanks for the heads up
phillyjack
15 years ago
Yeah when you go from $2 a pint at happy hour to $6.25 its sticker shock
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
this is true
jig+pig
15 years ago
who's the tatooed guy with Mrs. Busa?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
some azzhat that wouldnt leave us alone
bdrizzle
15 years ago
Is that a naked devil lady on your right leg? That is kinda hot. Crap now I gotta hang out with Jade in the gayboy section.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
No,U weiner......Thats my daughter
bdrizzle
15 years ago

No,U weiner......Thats my daughter

05busa wrote:



Weiner is a hot topic right now. No offense. From the 110kb shot it looked like a female and I thought I saw a tail. I once saw a guy that had a naked lady with her legs spread on his calf.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Thanks mister weiner...now keep the kids alone!!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
kharzhak
14 years ago

Wife had a plan and we all had to obey da plan

05busa wrote:



ROFLMAO - been there brotha! don't mess with the plan! happy wife = happy life!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
madspackler
14 years ago
Busa - I do believe you outkicked your coverage. Nice to meet you Mrs. Busa.

Down in Disney, making memories - good for you.

Last time I was there I knew exactly what to do-----Do as I was told.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic