dr.smac
  • dr.smac
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Watchurai and I split a box of Partagas 160's and I guess he thought they would be lonely.

A very nice surprise and a big THANK YOU.
I will box split anytime with ya!
Partagas box split1.jpg

Click to View Image170 View(s)

TMCTLT
15 years ago
Dave is a true BOTL.....nice split fellas!!
fiddler898
15 years ago
Oh my... can never be too careful with hitchhikers, apparently.
ZRX1200
15 years ago
Holy caca batman. Wadda set of tagalongs!
MIKEHARV
15 years ago
DOG ROCKETS the whole lot of em.......
watchurai
15 years ago
Enjoy em, Shane. Thanks for the split.
muhren
15 years ago
Craziness is right!

Well done.

=d>

M
dr.smac
  • dr.smac
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Thank you for the split and I will enjoy them.
JuyceMan
15 years ago
Very nice.... Enjoy!
fishinguitarman
15 years ago
Users browsing this topic