ecr
  • ecr
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
I’m a bit of a fan of the drink, I think some of you already know that. 😁

Now go pour a little and smoke a good cigar
2011-09-14 01.06.53.jpg

Click to View Image221 View(s)

ecr
  • ecr
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Wow no crown fans, please return all that I sent out thank you.


Left to right

Crown Royal Deluxe

Crown Royal Reserve

Crown Royal Extra Rare

Crown Royal Cask # 16

Crown Royal Black

Mans best friend.
ZRX1200
15 years ago
I like bourbon and scotch better than Canadian whiskey, just my preference. Never turned it down though.
july11
15 years ago
cacman
15 years ago
hiccup...🍺
longerash
15 years ago
umm yea i will take the one in the middle or the one on far right is my go too
xavier883
15 years ago
That XR is smoooooooooth and tasty I have to admit
jazzman17
15 years ago
Looks like the cask #16 is your fave.
nnightmar
15 years ago

Looks like the cask #16 is your fave.

jazzman17 wrote:



+1!
Advojp
15 years ago
I used to scramble to get my Dad's purple bag that came with each bottle he had... Great for holding golf balls, tees, etc OH, and the hit off the bottle wasn't bad either! Great photo!
Bombdawgy
15 years ago
I love Crown Royal... Cant go wrong with some BLACK on the ROCKS...
fishinguitarman
15 years ago
Oh, DUDE...That's a thing of beauty!
NYYankees
15 years ago
Yikes. Can we get a review of the XR? I have been him-hawwing about getting a bottle. Too frightened....
phillyjack
15 years ago
didn't know there was so many different kinds of Crown I'm a bourbon and Rum drinker my self may have to give the old crown a second look
m j toal
15 years ago
We must be twins from different mothers.

Got the same line up.

The XR is awesome, but I think the Cask #16 is my fav.








Mike Hunt
schusler
15 years ago
I was also unaware of so many kinds of crown.....crown is some good shyt, its what got me through high school....well that and southern comfort....
ray3rd
15 years ago
16 is my fav...
Users browsing this topic