Audra87
14 years ago
Shoes & hand bag?
Rclay
14 years ago
Congrats it looks just like you.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Thanks all..........audra,





U want him to eat turtles?
Audra87
14 years ago

Thanks all..........audra,





U want him to eat turtles?

05busa wrote:




😢 no...
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hehe......turtles are still doing good.


How is the lil one?
Audra87
14 years ago
He's doing better than they expected thanks. I saw the x-ray of his spine yesterday for the first time since the surgery. Poor kid looks like a hardware store. Two rods & lots of pins keeping him stright.

I'll let them know the turtles are doing well.

Thank you.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Im glad to hear he is going well
Cigarick
14 years ago
I had fried 'gator medallions for dinner on my first date with my wife, and she married me anyway.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
She's growing up so fast.....She does back flips for chicken
Users browsing this topic