McBryde
15 years ago
I had a buddy in high school that got one of those, and it started out in a 20 long aquarium. the last time I saw it, it was in a 12' diameter steel horse trough in their game room with horse panels over the top of it. They would just throw in whole dead chickens to it. Not a pet I'd want I don't think.

E
DaQueenBeez
15 years ago

I had a buddy in high school that got one of those, and it started out in a 20 long aquarium. the last time I saw it, it was in a 12' diameter steel horse trough in their game room with horse panels over the top of it. They would just throw in whole dead chickens to it. Not a pet I'd want I don't think.

E

McBryde wrote:




What a horrible life for that poor animal...
Not such a great life for the family, either.
McBryde
15 years ago
Nope it wasn't, but what are you supposed to do with them? Let them go? They just didn't want to kill it. I would have. Good meat, and high price for skins and bones!

E
Stinkdyr
15 years ago
just a freshy........won't hurt you.


🇨🇮
BuckyB93
15 years ago
Would be cool while it's a small, cute, toy gator... but 5 ft long and living in a 12 ft horse trough in your house?

I think I'll stick with dogs and cats.
DaQueenBeez
15 years ago
That big 'un sure would've made a pretty purse... probably matching shoes, too!
I wonder if they could, you know, truck it to FL and drop it in a swamp or something? Is there a caiman rescue group anywhere? Fish and Game? Humane society? Animal control? Geez - what do you do when you have to move and the new landlord doesn't like cats, much less gators?
MrsSledn
15 years ago
They sure are cute when they are small...

But they grow... It's not like snakes that only grow to suit their environment.

In Louisiana, they get shot if they are caught at 6 feet, I believe. I have watched more then enough Billy The Exterminator. I should know that like the back of my hand.

Good luck with your new pet there Busa. LOL Should we start bombing you with rotting chicken and gizards?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Got gator food?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
She should be sent out tomorrow
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
Looks like its gonna be a gator party
McBryde
15 years ago
If she gets too big, you can always have fried gator tail, it's yummy!

E
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
teacher want to die
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
WoooHooo....finally here
jackconrad
14 years ago
Takes after dad !
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Almost ready to eat da dawgs
jackconrad
14 years ago
He has your nose...

skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 How big is your baby now? wallet and belt/ 2 wallets/ a pair of boots 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic