errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
.........or two half tuesday maybe................
funny-awesomeness-10.jpg

Click to View Image226 View(s)

DrafterX
15 years ago
watchurai
15 years ago
The un-fu##ed version of this picture is quite nice.

This version blows.
wvwa34
15 years ago
Which half would you rather have? And why?
dubleuhb
15 years ago
That is hard to choose, I'm going to be greedy and put a half under each arm and take them both home.
DrMaddVibe
15 years ago
She's 3' 2" and I'm nuts over her![whip]
Stinkdyr
15 years ago
I'd hit both halves.

[whip]
fishinguitarman
15 years ago
That's just messed up......
jackconrad
15 years ago
Lucy .. U been playin with my Weed Wacker again ?
tailgater
15 years ago
She ain't half bad...
pgje51
15 years ago
at least this isn't a half assed picture.
tailgater
15 years ago
Bottom half: "Ha Ha. I can beat you in a race!"

Top half: "Oh yeah? Well your breath stinks."


McBryde
15 years ago
😂

Top half: "Oh yeah? Well your breath stinks."


tailgater wrote:



LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😂
DrafterX
a year ago
Users browsing this topic