marc palanzo
14 years ago
Here are mine; a 2009 H-D XR1200 and a 1981 Honda CB750K.
hd48.jpg

Click to View Image107 View(s)

herfidore
14 years ago
Nice bikes. You ever want to get rid of that old CB750 you look me up. I'd have that thing stripped down and turned into a cafe street fighter in no time. 🇨🇮
errasa
14 years ago
I'd take that sporty....................minus those pipes.
MCAddict
14 years ago
I've wanted one of those XR replicas since BakerBuilt offered rollong chassis. Reminds me of the days of Mert and a the Sacramento Mile.

Your Honda is a prime example in how to proberly set up a tour bike for time. Is that a Vetter Fairing or a Wixom? I wouldn't change a thing. =d> [gonzo]
tailgater
14 years ago
You guys live in a flood zone?
z6joker9
14 years ago
Old picture but:

z6joker9.com/883.jpg


since then: lowered rear end, moved the side markers back, changed saddlebags and added a little leather here and there. Also the whole bike is stripped down right now so I can paint it. Haven't had time, just been sitting in the garage for months now. Hoping to be done before spring at least! It's an '88 883 btw.
05busa
14 years ago
marc palanzo
14 years ago

Nice bikes. You ever want to get rid of that old CB750 you look me up. I'd have that thing stripped down and turned into a cafe street fighter in no time. 🇨🇮

herfidore wrote:



Thanks and the CB is staying put. My original intent was do a café racer project, but it’s just too clean. All I’m going to do is ditch the Vetter fairing and go back to stock.

I'd take that sporty....................minus those pipes.

errasa wrote:



Thanks, and this is a Sportster kinda like a Porsche is still a Volkswagen.

I've wanted one of those XR replicas since BakerBuilt offered rollong chassis. Reminds me of the days of Mert and a the Sacramento Mile.

Your Honda is a prime example in how to proberly set up a tour bike for time. Is that a Vetter Fairing or a Wixom? I wouldn't change a thing. =d> [gonzo]

MCAddict wrote:



My Honda reminds me of my Dad's old CB900, he had the same Vetter fairing plus hard bags on the back. I recently watched "On Any Sunday" for the umpteenth time; Mert Lawwill was the shi*.

You guys live in a flood zone?

tailgater wrote:



Why? The lifted up trucks or the elevated lot? With all the water in Virginia Beach, it's pretty much one big ass flood zone.

Old picture but:

z6joker9.com/883.jpg


since then: lowered rear end, moved the side markers back, changed saddlebags and added a little leather here and there. Also the whole bike is stripped down right now so I can paint it. Haven't had time, just been sitting in the garage for months now. Hoping to be done before spring at least! It's an '88 883 btw.

z6joker9 wrote:



Nice bike! You know, if H-D didn't come out with the Sportster in '58 or so, H-D would have probably bankrupted.

Nice

05busa wrote:



Thanks!
05busa
14 years ago
Raffle them off
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Submitted mine.
05busa
14 years ago
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Yeah let's see how long approval takes.....SvenR doesn't like me.
honda250r
14 years ago
Forget the bikes I want the Truck. Very nice
Users browsing this topic