pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
anyone recognize what state this is from the sheriff's car?
401366_2515024195043_1236332195_32034148_1572554056_n.jpg

Click to View Image132 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
z6joker9
14 years ago
Wow that is nice. You could do that in Mississippi too. Vehicle is an extension of the home, and a motorcycle is classified as a vehicle.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Bad azz.....

Open carry rocks.
dubleuhb
14 years ago
jeff.foxy
14 years ago
havent rode in that one yet...?
herfidore
14 years ago
Damn nice work
DadZilla3
14 years ago
A work of art!
BDS12
14 years ago
Thats great!!!
jetblasted
14 years ago
Not sure I like that white frame. Do you have better photo of the bike ?
NJ Navy Chief
14 years ago
Anyone notice the fake bullet hole in the rear fender? Is it fake?
z6joker9
14 years ago
Yes I think it is fake. If I was going that custom, I might have actually shot through the fender for authenticity.

Frame looks more cream to me.
pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Not sure I like that white frame. Do you have better photo of the bike ?

jetblasted wrote:



From what I can tell, folks have searched the net for years to find full pic of the bike to no avail.

Saddle craft was done by Wicked Cactus Leather out of El Paso.
MCAddict
14 years ago
Ruger Vaquero stainless in .45LC? Lots of good leathersmiths out of El Paso. I'd like to see a full pic also. Fake bullet hole is cheezy though. Check out that leather wrap on the headers. When it warms up I bet it smells of beef. [gonzo]
daveincincy
14 years ago

Yes I think it is fake. If I was going that custom, I might have actually shot through the fender for authenticity.

Frame looks more cream to me.

z6joker9 wrote:




Ditto on both points.
Users browsing this topic