pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hey dad, wait til you see the dress I picked.
wed.jpg

Click to View Image119 View(s)

Stinkdyr
14 years ago
cleeasssy!


🍺
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
Well that looks like a fun wedding!
cacman
14 years ago
probably be broadcast on the CMT channel
daveincincy
14 years ago
yeeeaaa....I don't think white is her color....
dubleuhb
14 years ago
I give it 1 year.
daveincincy
14 years ago
^
an optimist 😂
pgje51
  • pgje51
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
more material in her necklace than what's covering those tatties.
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 I hear she is not the bride, that's the mother. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
05busa
14 years ago
Makes me want to go to a wedding
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Wisconsin? ??




No she's not fat enough.
yardobeef
14 years ago
Luckily, she has Velcro nipples.
kharzhak
14 years ago
nah, they hubby to be just licked them and stuck them on there like suction cups ... works like a charm!
yardobeef
14 years ago
Such a gentleman.
Users browsing this topic