jetblasted
14 years ago
Damn !!
b40b073da20f5603060f6a706700a971.jpg

Click to View Image132 View(s)

DrafterX
14 years ago
😨



Bassard..!! 😠
errasa
14 years ago
daveincincy
14 years ago
Is that Madonna after the Super Bowl?
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Well, that is why 5 out of 7 guys would rather sleep with Chewbacca.

:-k
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Well, that is why 5 out of 7 guys would rather sleep with Chewbacca.
:-k

Stinkdyr wrote:





Not me. She's hot!!😮
Got more folds than a Gucci.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Kinda looks like granny Clampett..
pgje51
14 years ago
She's tellin' Bill to chow down.
kharzhak
14 years ago
i keep getting more and more behind Clinton's decision to sleep around ...
nickatnite
14 years ago

i keep getting more and more behind Clinton's decision to sleep around ...

kharzhak wrote:




+1
Was thinking pretty much the same thing.

(In my best Chris Rock voice imitation)......I'm not saying he should've have done it.......but I understand.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Cain't choo see? She got hedphonz in. She rappin. Wit duh hand gesher she oveeusly sayn she gone "pop a cap in yo azz." She even holdn her gun gangsta styl...well sorta epaleptic like, but she popn caps fo shizzle
jetblasted
14 years ago

Kinda looks like granny Clampett..

jackconrad wrote:


LMAO !!
😂
glongoria
14 years ago

i keep getting more and more behind Clinton's decision to sleep around ...

kharzhak wrote:




I always said I may not of agreed with Bill sleeping around.

I just said I understood.
Users browsing this topic