glongoria
14 years ago
I would like to introduce to ya'll the newest member of my family. This is my new granddaughter Lilyanna. Born Friday night 8lbs 5oz and doing well.

Hope the pic comes out. If not i'll try again.
Lily 3.jpg

Click to View Image146 View(s)

cigar breath
14 years ago
very nice.congrats!
z6joker9
14 years ago
Woohoo congrats!
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
jackconrad
14 years ago
Congratz ! Grandkids are the coolest!
pgje51
14 years ago
Very nice, congrats! Our first grandchild is due this April and we are looking forward to some 'spoilin'.
05busa
14 years ago
Congrats...I hope u caught up on the sleep already
errasa
14 years ago
Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhh Buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Many, many happy years ahead.
wvwa34
14 years ago
Beautiful,Congrats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome baby girl......................
kharzhak
14 years ago
awesome! congrats!
Gene363
Rclay
14 years ago
Incredible....... I remember those days with my girls..... magical......
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
mikey1597
14 years ago
Congrats Grand-daddy
hombre
14 years ago
Awwwwwww. Sweetness
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago
Congrats . maybe one day I will be lucky enough to become a grand dad for real. I have a some sudo grandkids.
BDS12
14 years ago
Thats awesome, congrats!!!
glongoria
14 years ago

Congrats . maybe one day I will be lucky enough to become a grand dad for real. I have a some sudo grandkids.

T Z wrote:



Thanks guys.
I hope you have good luck with that TZ.


I have two other grandkids that are great! I love spending time with them. I'm glad I'm still young enough to keep up with them.
nickatnite
14 years ago
Congrats Grand-Pa !!!
Numismaniac
14 years ago
How did I miss this, Congrats! I have 2 as well (avatar), It doesn't get any better.
Users browsing this topic