jetblasted
14 years ago
It’s a dead end.
TtnxP.jpg

Click to View Image203 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Profound.

I prefer Tramadol...
APBTMarcel
14 years ago
Lol, we have some thinkers there.
bobsnook
14 years ago
road to nowhere , can't get there from here, brother can you spare me a stoogie lol
Gene363
14 years ago
Meth is bad Mmm'k?
dkeage
14 years ago

Meth is bad Mmm'k?

Gene363 wrote:




.............unless you want a clean house!!!:-"
riverdog
14 years ago
Heheheheh, we have a Chicken Church Road in our county, also a Dead End.{:-) And when I first moved here I lived on Booger Swamp Road.
TrishS@CigarBid
14 years ago

And when I first moved here I lived on Booger Swamp Road.

riverdog wrote:




Did you move or did they (hopefully) change the name of the road??

So many other comments I could make, 😣 but alas, I work for Cbid!!
riverdog
14 years ago
Nah, I moved. Road is still named Booger Swamp however. I now live on Tuckda Way.=d> 😇
dpnewell
14 years ago
^So Jamie, when I finally move down to your neck of the woods, how do I go about having my driveway named a "Way" or "Lane" of my choosing, like everyone else down there, lol?


[sarcasm]
BuckyB93
14 years ago
How about Goa Way?
riverdog
14 years ago

How about Goa Way?

BuckyB93 wrote:



Yup, that was actually MY first choice. Frannie and I had a ball coming up with a list that ranged from Goa Way, to Getta Way, Keepa Way, Socio Path, Psycho Path, Blaine's A Pain Lane, and on and on......................

And David, just call the county and propose a name and they'll pass it along to the fire/rescue squads. I'm thinking you can have your own Jersey Turnpike.🇨🇮
dpnewell
14 years ago
I was actually thinking more on the lines of "Notres Pass", lol.
riverdog
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic