jetblasted
14 years ago
Help Us Find a Cure!
a4XvY.jpg

Click to View Image162 View(s)

surfish1961
14 years ago
That's f'ed up!!!!!!
Guido099
14 years ago
Only in America! Good grief :-\
dpnewell
14 years ago
Consume this jug of HFCS, and increase your risk of developing type 2, so that we can help find a cure for type 1. Makes sense to me.
xavier883
14 years ago
I am a type 1 Diabetic. So shut it! Plus it ould be Diet.
jackconrad
14 years ago
bobsnook
14 years ago
problem reaction solution sounds like america to me. onward into the fog
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Give me a double.
Rclay
14 years ago
It's a family portion. Much like a bucket of chicken. No outrage on a 2litre.
Gene363
14 years ago
dpnewell
14 years ago

I am a type 1 Diabetic. So shut it! Plus it ould be Diet.

xavier883 wrote:



Don't know what is worse. A jug full of HFCS, or one loaded with toxic Aspartime.

I have great sympathy for anyone with type 1 as you didn't bring it upon yourself. On the other hand, most type 2 is self induced, and can be cured by diet, but many would rather suffer then change their destructive eating habits.

Before anyone gets indignant, my wife has hyperglycemia, and I have hyper-insulinism, both brought about by decades of bad choices (2 liters of soda per day and candy and sweets as staples). All it took to get both under control, was to stop slowly poisoning ourselves, and to start making the right choices.
Rclay
14 years ago

Don't know what is worse. A jug full of HFCS, or one loaded with toxic Aspartime.

I have great sympathy for anyone with type 1 as you didn't bring it upon yourself. On the other hand, most type 2 is self induced, and can be cured by diet, but many would rather suffer then change their destructive eating habits.

Before anyone gets indignant, my wife has hyperglycemia, and I have hyper-insulinism, both brought about by decades of bad choices (2 liters of soda per day and candy and sweets as staples). All it took to get both under control, was to stop slowly poisoning ourselves, and to start making the right choices.

dpnewell wrote:



+1

Good comment. I am a bad yo-yo dieter. Either super healthy or super un-healthy. I gave up soda for 3yrs and finally it came back. I'm not sure I can ever kick it for good as I think it is a moderation thing.
Users browsing this topic