kharzhak
14 years ago
I saw this sweet ride on the way into the cigar bar this morning and swore I was going to see FGM in there, but I guess it was someone else's ...
soupedUpPT.jpg

Click to View Image166 View(s)

daveincincy
14 years ago
I could see him driving that...except for the personalized Obama plate. 😂
kharzhak
14 years ago
It caught my eye because it kinda *looks* like that new Jeep he just picked up. He just needs to chrome it out, put the skulls on ... hell, he's already got the handicap parking tags ... 😉
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Quite the ghetto cruiser, didn't know you can buy car accessories with food stamps.
daveincincy
14 years ago
A serious side effect of getting old...you start to accessorize the hell outta your car.
jackconrad
14 years ago
His is Deep Pink..
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
You ALL suck!
kharzhak
14 years ago

You ALL suck!

fishinguitarman wrote:



right - tell me you don't love it and I call you a liar ... 😉
Users browsing this topic