jackconrad
18 years ago
Bad Timing
1301212.JPG

Click to View Image180 View(s)

pacman357
18 years ago
1. Stubbing my foot.

2. Every other damned thing on the planet.



Nice pick, er pic.
pgje51
18 years ago
wvwa34
18 years ago
buried to the knuckle!!!
Lizardo
18 years ago
Is that Chase Daniels?
cigarman692900
18 years ago
Wave to us when you get to the bridge 🙂
jackconrad
14 years ago
"I picked this one for you!"
z6joker9
14 years ago
When a cigar unravels
Rclay
14 years ago
Where is this taken at? Kodak Tennessee?
z6joker9
14 years ago
^and of course I light a t52 and it cracks at the foot
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
working on my car.
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Hitting the wrong nail.
tailgater
14 years ago
Just a misunderstanding.
When she asked her friend where to sit, her friend said "I don't know. Just pick one"

xibbumbero
14 years ago
Pick me out a green one. X 🤦
Users browsing this topic