cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Long lost pic of the early "roid" years. Presenting The Super Fish 'n Herf Thonginator.
🍺
FGMroids_Arnold11_5257.jpg

Click to View Image133 View(s)

dubleuhb
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
Thought I had a copy of that pic in the attic but ....well thanks!
Rclay
14 years ago
I thought you meant hemorrhoid years.
cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

OK

dubleuhb wrote:


Sorry... I thought it was funny. And a pretty good retouch job too. Oh well...
TIGERCDW
14 years ago
He still has a mini schlong.

TIGER
05busa
14 years ago
Is that FGM Cutler?
cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Is that FGM Cutler?

05busa wrote:


LOL. Actually it's FGM Wolf.

And Tiger... that's why I left the "10" competitor badge... a subliminal sarcasm.
05busa
14 years ago
itsawaldo
14 years ago
You would think the guy would have done a lot more keegles to get his tool in the same shape as the rest of his body. I would hate to look like that and have what appears to be such a small package, not that I'm looking there!
hombre
14 years ago
It must have taken a week to shave before competitions!
fishinguitarman
14 years ago

It must have taken a week to shave before competitions!

hombre wrote:











I'm bald everywhere....
hombre
14 years ago
If I wasn't on my phone, I would do the vomit smiley right now!
jackconrad
14 years ago
And he's taking the Steroids to Heaven??
Users browsing this topic