KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
And I'm really starting to like sours....

IPAs and Stouts don't suck either though.

Cheers! 🍺
Beer.JPG

Click to View Image139 View(s)

plinytheelder
14 years ago
Sours, the next "hoppy" beers...

That is a nice selection you got there.

'specially those ones in the middle. 😉
dkeage
14 years ago
Is that "Seamonster" Stout? I recently recceived one of those in a Beer Trade with Kimon. Pretty tasty!

🍺
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Haven't had the Seamonster yet Kipp...

But those two Ballast Point are the Victory at Sea....a coffee, vanilla porter.
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
Those DogFish head beers are fantastic
ggriffi
14 years ago

Haven't had the Seamonster yet Kipp...

But those two Ballast Point are the Victory at Sea....a coffee, vanilla porter.

KPP wrote:





Let me know how those two are Kyle, big fan of porters and always looking to try something new.
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Yup...will do Gary...this one sounded too good o pass up.


And Lancaster...I haven't had either of these DFH yet. Had plenty of the 60 & 90 minute, but the 120 had evaded me for quite some time. 18% ABV seems obnoxious, but I'm certainly anxious to give it a try. Perhaps more so even for the Three Floyd's Zombie Dust.
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

Yup...will do Gary...this one sounded too good o pass up.


And Lancaster...I haven't had either of these DFH yet. Had plenty of the 60 & 90 minute, but the 120 had evaded me for quite some time. 18% ABV seems obnoxious, but I'm certainly anxious to give it a try. Perhaps more so even for the Three Floyd's Zombie Dust.

KPP wrote:


They are certainly not chugging beers, but fantastic sipping! I generally enjoy my beer frosty cold, but I tried those like how I drink my stouts, slightly chilled and they were great. Nice body, great flavors, a little bitter aftertaste but very pleasant. Deff pour into a glass and let it set for a min
Guido099
14 years ago
Mmmm...beeeerrrr!!

Nice lineup there Kyle! Some htf stuff you have.

Can you get all those locally or did you get some via trade?

Cheers!
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
All the 12 oz'ers I got via a trade...and the others were purchased and shipped online.

Only beers out of these I have access to locally, are the RR Supllication, and the La Folie.
Nicar
14 years ago

They are certainly not chugging beers, but fantastic sipping! I generally enjoy my beer frosty cold, but I tried those like how I drink my stouts, slightly chilled and they were great. Nice body, great flavors, a little bitter aftertaste but very pleasant. Deff pour into a glass and let it set for a min

Lancaster6802 wrote:




Frosted mugs are for amateurs!
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

Frosted mugs are for amateurs!

Nicar wrote:


I never said anything about a frosted mug....... But thanks, no new news there
Guido099
14 years ago

All the 12 oz'ers I got via a trade...and the others were purchased and shipped online.

Only beers out of these I have access to locally, are the RR Supllication, and the La Folie.

KPP wrote:



Got a site you could share for the Pliney? Been wanting to try it for quite some time.
stingray
14 years ago
Pliny The Elder is one of the best beers I have had in a long time, and I drink a lot of beer. Want to get my hands on more soon.
Thanks DBIII
Guido099
14 years ago
Placed an order today!

Thanks Kyle!
DBIII
14 years ago

Pliny The Elder is one of the best beers I have had in a long time, and I drink a lot of beer. Want to get my hands on more soon.
Thanks DBIII

stingray wrote:



You need to get your hands on some more huh? :-"
DBIII
14 years ago
Kyle, that is a sweet lineup bro. If you know a place I can get my hands on some 120 minute PM me. It has eluded me for a long time as well. I did pickup some chicory stout, namaste, and my antonia though. Mmmmmmmmmmmm DFH beer!
Users browsing this topic