jetblasted
14 years ago
Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity

I found some old negatives in a book today, and this photo is from a series of shots of my fraternity brothers.
img173 (600 x 385).jpg

Click to View Image132 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Who's the guy peeing on the car door..
mikey1597
14 years ago
Toga Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daveincincy
14 years ago
tailgater
14 years ago
A bunch of guys with a hat on...
daveincincy
14 years ago
Is that Will Farrel, front row, middle? 🤔
skinnykenny
14 years ago

Is that Will Farrel, front row, middle? 🤔

daveincincy wrote:




🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 I think your right, good eye 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
daveincincy
14 years ago
Looks like him, but can't be him...
1. he went to USC
2. he was in a fraternity...Delta Tau Delta
3. he's not a 🌫 like Jet 😂
pgje51
14 years ago
Kool and the Gang groupies.
daveincincy
14 years ago
jet = far left in pic?
jetblasted
14 years ago
FOG, Dave ?? Ha-Ha ... Very Funny :)

Actually, I took the photo & I was behind the camera!
Guido099
14 years ago
Pledge hat day?
rwilly
14 years ago
Very cool picture. Looks like good times!
Users browsing this topic