kharzhak
14 years ago
Flashback - found this pic from almost 7 years ago now (date stamp is wrong, I swear it!)! I played the Pharaoh in Joseph & the Technicolor Dreamcoat! Had a blast - got to grow out the burns and pump up the old pompador hair, stole the show and every old lady in the crowd wanted a picture with me ... LoL. That was fun.
thePharoh.jpg

Click to View Image127 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Cousin Eddie?
tailgater
14 years ago
poor, poor pharaoh.
What you gonna do?
Rclay
14 years ago
The Rockinist hippest most happenin' Pharaoh to ever rule egypt. Must be why they named it Memphis...
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Look.........same pot belly..........




Ron
kharzhak
14 years ago

Look.........same pot belly..........




Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



LoL - my wife told me that she wished I'd gone for the younger, slimmer Elvis instead of the older cheeseburger eatin' Elvis. I never really understood what she meant by that .... 😉
Users browsing this topic