wheelrite
14 years ago
Mystery Meat Taco !

[whip] [whip] [whip]


wheel,
iphone pics 191taco.jpg

Click to View Image149 View(s)

wheelrite
14 years ago
WTF ?

I know all you stoners still eat these...

2 for.99 cents...


wheel,
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
I miss jack n the box, taco bueno and such!
God Blessed Texas with his own hands.......
z6joker9
14 years ago
Never been to one. Would like to.
gimbel
14 years ago

Never been to one. Would like to.

z6joker9 wrote:


Pass and save yourself the anal leakage.
frankj1
14 years ago
rental food. pass.
wheelrite
14 years ago
Well obviously.

You guys never went to Rush Concert , smoked a 1/4 ounce of weed and had to drive home with the munchies..

🍺

wheel,
Nicar
14 years ago
Curly fries too and stop and get whataburger fries with ketchup.
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Only one I went to was in Hawaii, it sucked.
wheelrite
14 years ago

Curly fries too and stop and get whataburger fries with ketchup.

Nicar wrote:



whataburger Ketchup won't spill..

But ,
Whataburger aint cheap.
So we'd buy weed and beer and eat at Jack in the Box...
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Kangaroo meat.
wheelrite
14 years ago

Kangaroo meat.

ZRX1200 wrote:



doubtful..

likely beef lips,a cheaper cut...
MACS
14 years ago
Best. Drunk. Food. EVAR!=d>
itsawaldo
14 years ago
Mmmmmm snouts and tails.
Best munchie meal around Wheel, you got that right.
nickatnite
14 years ago

Never been to one. Would like to.

z6joker9 wrote:




WHAT ????????
JuyceMan
14 years ago
I haven't been to a Jack In The Box since they left Chicago decades ago. The best late-night drunk food here is White Castle; no tacos, but lots o' greazy sliders.
xibbumbero
14 years ago
MACS at the order window.

I'd like 99 tacos for 2 cents.
I'm sorry sir but that's 2 tacos for 99 cents.
Wow......that's even better. X 👅
jespear
14 years ago

MACS at the order window.

I'd like 99 tacos for 2 cents.
I'm sorry sir but that's 2 tacos for 99 cents.
Wow......that's even better.
X 👅

xibbumbero wrote:




Now THAT'S funny !


Back in the day, I would go to the drive thru and order my tacos "extra hot and extra greasy".
Whatta ya mean, "extra greasy", they would ask.
I told them I wanted the shells right out of the fryer. NOT the ones that had been draining for ten minutes.
MACS
14 years ago

MACS at the order window.

I'd like 99 tacos for 2 cents.
I'm sorry sir but that's 2 tacos for 99 cents.
Wow......that's even better. X 👅

xibbumbero wrote:



So you have gone to Jack in da box with me!
smokestaxx
14 years ago
went to the drive thru in colorado along time ago and asked for a burger plain (ketchup only) and the kid asked me if i wanted the meat with it???
Users browsing this topic