grmcooper
14 years ago
I drove 120 miles to pick these up about 3 weeks ago. Swedish red cross. They are doing well. They were 3 days old when i picked them up. They get a bottle 2 times a day and all the grain they can eat. They are up to about 1lb of grain each per day. When they get to 2lb per day each they will go to one bottle per day for a week or so. Then off to the pasture to relax and eat grass and all the grain they can.=p~ BTW yesterday I tryed to walk one like a dog..... That didnt go well......:-"
Cows.jpg

Click to View Image218 View(s)

errasa
14 years ago
adding breeding stock to your herd?
Rclay
14 years ago
Which one is dinner?
grmcooper
14 years ago
No beef prices are up so these will be sold.... I will be moving to AZ in a couple weeks so a friend will feed these for me then take them to auction when they get up to around 800lbs.
Rclay
14 years ago
What is an expected average net on one of those!
blueswon
14 years ago
Switch them to malt liquor grow quicker
Buckwheat
14 years ago
Which one is named "Steak"?

[sarcasm]
grmcooper
14 years ago
$1.65 per lb on the hoof. Could be closer to $2.00 tho.

Medicated milk is $71 a bag. It will take 2.5 bags to wean them. Medicated feed is $11 for a 50lb bag. They need this for about 3 months then the feed is $12 for 100lbs by the ton.

The medicated feed and milk keeps them from getting sick the first 3 months or so. Thats when you can loose calves. After the first 3 months they get no medication at all. Just good feed and pasture.
grmcooper
14 years ago
My little girl had one named t-bone....... He was good!
DrafterX
14 years ago

.... I will be moving to AZ in a couple weeks .

grmcooper wrote:






I'll be there the last week of this month... AZ herf..?? 😕
grmcooper
14 years ago
🤔 im in hiding

I'll be there the last week of this month... AZ herf..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


DrafterX
14 years ago
were you disfigured..?? 😕
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
Isn't it obvious? :-"
dubleuhb
14 years ago

Which one is named "Steak"?

[sarcasm]

Buckwheat wrote:


Hah! I just got rid of my last two, sold one, butchered the other. Their names; Chuck and Porter, as in chuck roast and porterhouse. I was told I was mean.
grmcooper
14 years ago

Isn't it obvious? :-"

fishinguitarman wrote:


At least I have a real truck Nancy. Do you need a rainbow bumper sticker for that cute lil suv?:-k
grmcooper
14 years ago
No pink slime here!
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
I thought this was going to be a thread about new CAO cigars.


:-k
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
Cooper


Have you manually inseminated them yet?????



Ron
grmcooper
14 years ago
Ron your as dumb as wheel. These are bulls you city dweller.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago

I drove 120 miles to pick these up about 3 weeks ago. Swedish red cross. They are doing well. They were 3 days old when i picked them up. They get a bottle 2 times a day and all the grain they can eat. They are up to about 1lb of grain each per day. When they get to 2lb per day each they will go to one bottle per day for a week or so. Then off to the pasture to relax and eat grass and all the grain they can.=p~ BTW yesterday I tryed to walk one like a dog..... That didnt go well......:-"

grmcooper wrote:




Where in your post does it say they're BULLS.Next time just for Wheel's sake.................................make sure you get a shot of their nutsack in the pic.


Ron
Users browsing this topic