akfireguy
14 years ago
Well, not quite the big bull that you dream of. But the little one in the back could grow up to be a 70" bull someday. I took this picture this afternoon behind the house after one of the dogs lost his mind and barked till he was hoarse.

Mama knew I was close, but she was being too lazy to chase me down. I guess not all that uncommon up here, but this is some of the first moose in the yard this winter.


Ken
moose.jpg

Click to View Image142 View(s)

dubleuhb
14 years ago
Wow ! that is awesome. I have all kinds of critters roaming through my back fields but this is just to cool.
Thanks for sharing.
harleyd31
14 years ago
That is very cool- nice to have this kind of view in the back yard!!!
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
I wonder if they are as dumb as they look! LOL


That's a GREAT picture! WOW!
akfireguy
14 years ago
Well that may look dumb....everyone that I chase seems with a rifle seems to have a PHD in getting away.
daveincincy
14 years ago
awwwww....did ya pet him? 😂
akfireguy
14 years ago
Considering that I am not spending time in the hospital, that would be no. Mama moose are nothing to mess with. They will put a hurt on you in a hurry.
smokestaxx
14 years ago
thats beautiful. nice pic
Users browsing this topic