MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
...cat. The new camera takes great pictures, but resizing kinda kills the clarity.
003 [640x480].JPG

Click to View Image142 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Looks like a poser
kharzhak
14 years ago
good lookin' cat! good hunter?
wvwa34
14 years ago
Guess i will be the first.... Nice **** macs....
wvwa34
14 years ago
Guess i will be the first.... Nice pus$ymacs....
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

good lookin' cat! good hunter?

kharzhak wrote:



Uh.. yeah. She's killed a rabbit. She's older now, so the presents aren't as frequent.
cigar breath
14 years ago
nice ***** untill she pisses on yer cubans.
knokmdwn
14 years ago
As much as we pee'd in that corner, I can't believe that bush is still alive.

Huh, you know there's a ***** in that bush?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

As much as we pee'd in that corner, I can't believe that bush is still alive.

Huh, you know there's a ***** in that bush?

knokmdwn wrote:



LOL! Hey, it was easier than going inside to the bathroom...
grmcooper
14 years ago
I know that cat. She's cool.
Cigarick
14 years ago
Don't resize--resample.
itsawaldo
14 years ago
Good looking cat!

I really miss not haveing a cat in the house, 'cept for the litter pan.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Good looking cat!

I really miss not haveing a cat in the house, 'cept for the litter pan.

itsawaldo wrote:



She is house trained. No litter box. I have a small door she enters and exits through to do her bidness outside. Same with the other cat I had... she was trained by this one to go outside.
Users browsing this topic