errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
...............before Steve.........
girls-biting-grabbing-22.jpg

Click to View Image151 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
kharzhak
14 years ago
i bet she can tie a knot in a cherry stem in under 5 second with that tongue ...
xibbumbero
14 years ago
Looks like she's spitting something out. X 😳
cigar breath
14 years ago
jeebus i'm old enough to be her.............er brother!
if i was just 20-30 um weeks younger! ok 1 year 1 year younger.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
Nice jewelry, but she'd look better with a ..................................



pearl necklace.


🇨🇮
desolbones
14 years ago
Seems to be speaking to MR Conrad......."Jack you late!"
tailgater
14 years ago
I don't want her to fight, but I'd love to see her box tonight!!!

bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Hmmmmm, is she pretending to be or is she actually mildly retarded? 🤔
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Definitely a sweetheart, but I've got jockey shorts older than her...#-o
daveincincy
14 years ago
The "E" stands for "easy."

As for the girl in the background, judging by her necklace, she's probably still a virgin. 😂



IBSTMSATTIART (I'll explain later...if I have to...if I can remember what it stands for)
Users browsing this topic