The Gold is a good am smoke. The Cask Strength is also a great smoke. Usually keep some of each on hand.
delta1 wrote:
Wow, a retro jazzman, pre jazzman17 post! Also, 9mo gave yellow cello? hope didnt use kittylitter!
Nicar wrote:
The TripA is hit or miss for me. They either taste as good as Series 'A' or a little to rough.
Rclay wrote:
Clay,The TripleA, as well as the Gold Maddie are AJ Fernendez sticks. The A comes from Carlos Torano. Have you smoked any other Toranos?
dpnewell wrote:
Yes, I understood that, So I am guessing that the current Cask Strength is version 2.0? Or are you recalling the Limitada that originally came in a Cask.
Agreed. I forgot for some reason. I really like they one also. The Miami is ok, but for some reason the band makes it look like a dud. It must be the coloring or something.
Clay,Have you smoked any other Toranos?
Not sure,
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close